The financial costs related to adoption are often the primary hurdle that families
feel they need to clear in order to proceed with the calling God has placed on their
heart. OrphanCare, in partnership with LifeSong for Orphans, has established its
own North Way Adoption Fund to help qualified families with the financial cost of
Funding Options Include:
North Way Adoption Fund offers matching grants, which encourage the adopting couple's
family and friends to financially and prayerfully support the adoption.
- Dollar-for dollar matching grants up to $4,000 act as catalysts in raising funds.
- Involving the local church creates a lifelong bond between the church family and
the adopted child.
Interest Free Loans
North Way Adoption Fund offers interest free loans up to $10,000 in order to help
couples overcome the high cost of adoption. For donors, this is a gift that keeps
on giving. As the loans are repaid, new family needs are met, creating a self-perpetuating
- Couples enter into a covenant agreement to repay the loan through manageable monthly
or annual payments.
- Couples may utilize the Federal Adoption Tax Credit to support their loan payments.
- Couples may utilize employer reimbursement programs to support their loan payments.
Our prayerful desire is that these funds be used to bring orphans to their forever
Our partner website: www.lifesongfororphans.org